Reserved Parking for Handicapped Clergy?


The other day when I went to the hospital for a visit I naturally turned into the reserved spot for clergy. However, I wasn't sure what to do when I got there since they had painted these nice new handicap symbols on the pavement right on that spot. To the left of this picture there is another sign indicating that handicap people were to park to the left with an arrow pointing in the opposite direction of the "Clergy Parking Only" sign. Faded handicap symbols were also still visible on the pavement in front of that sign, so that now all four parking slots seemed designated for handicapped only. When I brought this dilemma up to the folks inside they theorized that maybe this was only for handicapped clergy. Ok......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Roots of the Warham Guild Hood

The Firefighter's Cross

KFUO-FM Sale: Editorial from Board of Directors