An Introduction

I originally tried my hand at blogging with an account at lutheransonline.com, a server hosted by Thrivent. While truly user-friendly, it was a bit heavy on advertisements, and this format appealed to me more. The articles I wished to share are still at www.lutheransonline.com/studentoftheword, if you wish to check it out.

As I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts, it seemed natural to enter again into the world of blogging. I write as a Lutheran pastor, sharing concerns about my church and the world in which I live. Hopefully my ruminations there recorded will be helpful to others.

It will take a while to become disciplined in writing, so I hope that in time this will become a truly active blog.

To all who stumble hereupon - The Lord be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Roots of the Warham Guild Hood

The Firefighter's Cross

KFUO-FM Sale: Editorial from Board of Directors