Why Being Lutheran Matthers - A Symposium on Catechesis


My classmate, Rev. Peter Bender, is sponsoring a special symposium on catechesis through the Concordia Catechetical Academy that is a "must see" this summer. The theme is "Why Being Lutheran Matters: Catechesis on the Church under the Third Article." I am not sure that I will make it, but I'm going to try. This is a critical topic to discuss at this time, and I hope some of you will be able to take advantage of it. Dates: June 20, 21, and 22, 2007. Location: The Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha, Wisconsin. You can visit the CCA on the web here, although I didn't see information for this symposia posted as of yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Roots of the Warham Guild Hood

The Firefighter's Cross

KFUO-FM Sale: Editorial from Board of Directors