A Story You Have to Read

Easter Sunday is a high point in the life of the church, and for any pastor it is the pinnacle of worship. But for one little congregation in Daphne, Alabama, this was an Easter they will not forget. The account of their Easter worship that day demonstrates in a powerful, but simple way, the true beauty of the unity of the faithful and the grace of the blessed Office of the Ministry. Beyond these few comments you will have to read the story for yourself. It is on the blog "Chaplain To the World."
------------------------------------
BTW, I have not been writing this week due to the fact that I have been out in the woods turkey hunting - or attempting to do so. The weather has been strange with an unexpected April snow storm, and I think that it's confused these birds. At any rate, I'm still hopeful that I'll get a tom by week's end. I'll keep you posted.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Roots of the Warham Guild Hood

The Firefighter's Cross

KFUO-FM Sale: Editorial from Board of Directors