Today I Vote for Life

As has been my practice for 20+ years now I will not publicly announce who I am voting for today. However, I can tell you that my trip to the township hall where I will vote has a higher mission than just voting for a candidate. Of all the issues discussed this season there is always one that stands out as of primary concern for any voter. For me that issue is LIFE. Life for the unborn. The next four years will provide the next president the unique opportunity to influence the rights of this silent mass of humanity by his appointment of judges to the Supreme Court. Roe v. Wade has been a blight on this nation that has historically defended the rights of all. My vote may not change the this judicial atrocity. Judges may be appointed that guarantee the entrenchment of this decision for generations to come. However, it is my privilege to at least speak quietly for those who cannot speak for themselves by that single vote. Today I vote for life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Roots of the Warham Guild Hood

The Firefighter's Cross

KFUO-FM Sale: Editorial from Board of Directors